The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) is the new regulation being brought into the EU and applied worldwide to introduce greater control over the use of personal data.
1776 RiverBank Ltd collects certain information from and about its users through web server logs, cookies, and user input. We process your data for the following purposes:
- In the performance of the contract we have entered into with you
- It is in our legitimate interest to process your personal data
- When we collect and use certain special categories of personal data with your express consent and
Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Web Server Logs
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include :
- Your Internet protocol address
- The kind of browser or computer you use
- Number of links you click within the site
- State or country from which you accessed the site
- Date and time of your visit
- Name of your Internet service provider
- Web page you linked to our site from
- Pages you viewed on the site
Other Information We Collect
Personal data is defined in the GDPR as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. The following non-exhaustive list includes the types of personal data that we may collect about you and, in some circumstances, your spouse, civil partner, partner or dependants:
- Full name, address and contact details
- Date of birth
- Relationship status
- Tax Identification Number
- Revenues and Assets
- Passport number
- Details of bank account
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including :
- To fulfill your service requests for services
- To protect ourselves from liability
- To respond to legal process or comply with law
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company
If you wish to withdraw your Consent to process data you can do so in writing but such a withdrawal may affect the way in which we deal with you and/or any related entities.Please note that we are contractually obliged to retain certain information in accordance with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 (MLR 2017).
Our GDPR Data Controller Officer can be reached at email@example.com.
Changes To This Statement